The 11th edition of the ELSEDIMA International Conference International Conference was held on the 26th – 28th of May 2016 and the main organizers were:
- “Babes-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca – Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Engineering
- Ministry of Administration and Interior - General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations
- Academy of Technical Sciences of Romania
- S.C. ICPE Bistrița S.A.
- National Societaty of Environmental Science and Engineering
The partners of the event were:
· National University of Public Services, Ungaria
· University of the Free State, Disaster Management Training and Education Centre for Africa, South Africa
The event gathered 225 participants from Romania and from abroad. The foreign participants were representatives of universities, research institutes and organizations from 9 countries: United States of America, South Africa, Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands, France, Hungary, Republic of Moldova and Romania.